Friday, May 20, 2011

i've put this off long enough

a tucson moonset
this is something i probably should have done a long time ago. but it's finally here. the first post on my photo blog.

i owe my passion for photography to my brother. he was into photography for a while before my interest really developed. but because i wanted to do just about everything he did, i started to borrow his camera and take pictures. a couple photography classes and a few years later, i finally purchased my own camera. a canon rebel xsi. nothing fancy, but it has been a good start.

this photo is one of the first i ever took with the camera. well, one of the first i was really proud of. the moon setting on an early tucson morning.

brother, i hope you can be proud of these photos!

1 comment:

  1. nice layout
    nice shout out. tear.
    did you customize that header with one of your pictures?
    I cant quite comment on this with my favicon from pb so for now im commenting with my google account.

    keep pumping out the content hopefully the pics in minnie will be as good as the ones from tucson and the nw.

    later brother.

    ReplyDelete